Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Happy new year everyone! Wow, cant believe its 2015!! How this past year flew:)
 So, I have a couple of different things running through my mind that I would like to try out this month (and possibly this year) as far as posting on my blog...  Some weekly and monthly things etc. For example, I'd like to post a 'song of the month' (because I love anything music!!:), and a  Bible chapter or verse that means a lot to me. So I'll see how that works:)
 My 'starting' Bible chapter for this month  is gonna be Psalms 1. I thought 'what better way to start the new year than with some simple, but profound advice for living an upright life?' :) so...

1. Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, 2. But whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night. 3. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf doesn't wither - whatever they do prospers. 4. Not so with the wicked! They are like chaff that the wind blows away.   5. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous. 6. For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked leads to destruction. (Psalms 1:1-6 NIV)


     "Don't be afraid of tomorrow, God is already there."


No comments:

Post a Comment